WIND EXPO FOR MED
Wind power's contribution and potential for achieving the goals of the European Green Deal, which has the ambitious project of transforming Europe into a climate-neutral society by 2030, finds space in Wind Expo for Med - WEM.
WEM recounts wind power in all its forms: from onshore wind power, which is struggling to run slowed down by the myriad regulatory and authorization difficulties, to offshore with the many unknowns for the future and the many expectations, to the already established mini-wind power and renewable energy community projects starting precisely from wind power.
WHO WILL BE AT WEM?
- Manufacturers of on-shore and off-shore wind turbines
- Manufacturers of floating wind technology
- Energy Component Manufacturers
- Existing park revamping and repowering solutions
- O&M, Asset and finance, Developers
- Wind farm operators
- Large players in the electricity market