Rimini Expo Centre ensures that disabled visitors can easily access and comfortably use the exhibition district, by providing the following services:
• Reserved parking spaces
• Easily accessible entrances via ramps
• Push-to-open doors
• Single-level pavilions, all directly linked to each other
• Spacious catering areas that enable freedom of movement
• Appropriately equipped restrooms
• Convention rooms located on the upper floor accessible by lift
• Train station on the Milan-Bari line accessible by lift
• Mobility aids (manual push wheelchairs) bookable for the days of the event
>>Rimini Fiera offers free of charge mobility aids (manual push wheelchairs) - upon reservation - for users during event days.
>>For a reservation request, download the form , fill it in and email it to HELP DESK (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will receive the booking confirmation.
The aid will be picked up at the infirmary of the agreed entrance, upon presentation of a valid identification document (essential for pickup) and must be returned at the end of the day, even if the reservation is for several days.