START-UP AND SCALE-UP INNOVATION
K.EY is consolidating its role as an incubator and facilitator of innovative projects by confirming and strengthening the Start-Up and Scale-Up Innovation project.
This exhibition space, both physical and virtual, is entirely reserved for innovative start-ups and young Italian and international companies offering services and/or products related to the energy transition, a platform for dialogue between companies, investors and start-ups, which can promote themselves within an international trade show environment, meet potential partners and launch their own brand.
The initiative is organised by Italian Exhibition Group and promoted in cooperation with the Italian Trade Agency. The main partner is ART-ER (Attrattività Ricerca Territorio), a consortium based in Emilia-Romagna.
Browse photos of the 2022 edition:
THE INITIATIVE'S MAIN OBJECTIVES
- To offer Start-ups substantial national and international visibility, fostering exchange and the sharing of ideas: the perfect environment bringing together tradition and innovation.
- To create opportunities for attending companies to meet Start-ups that, through their approach, can promote product and/or service innovation.
- To encourage the identification of the Italian Innovative System as a primary interlocutor in the product development of the renewable energy and sustainable mobility industry at national and international level.
WHO DOES IT TARGET?
Start-ups and Scale-ups with innovative products/services that meet the following minimum requirements are eligible to apply:
- Technological lines of development coherent with the topic of the K.EY expo on the full range of renewable energy, energy efficiency, electric mobility and urban sustainability.
- They have already completed at least one seed round or, alternatively, be active in the market and have a client portfolio available.
- Have a language website and/or promotional materials in English.
The applications are closed for 2023
OFFERS OF SERVICES TO START-UPS AND SCALE-UPS
The initiative is free for the selected Start-ups and includes all the show services listed below – excluding out-of-pocket expenses (travel, accommodation, transport, etc.) that the participants must cover.
The services provided are:
- Attending the event both physically and digitally
- Catalog entry
- Visibility in K.EY's interactive digital catalog
- Desk in Start-up area with desk and graphic
- Access to the K.EY Business Meeting platform to book one-to-one meetings
- 1 free external parking permit
- 2 credits for the staff stand
- 10 free entry tickets
- Entry info point to provide information on the area, Start-ups and in general on the area’s organisers
- Media coverage and national and international promotional services